global beverage company digital strategy & research
The client, a global beverage company, had housed their sales and marketing content for end users within a portal that has not been updated in almost 10 years, leading to many workarounds, manual processes and a lack of adoption. As the company's business model was transitioning to focus more on end user self service, the client wanted to ensure that the portal could be leveraged to support this transition - through increasing adoption and ensuring that the right content was available for end users.
The development of a Portal Digital Strategy; with the development of personas and journey maps to articulate the current user base and future strategic vision of the portal.
The digital strategy was able to clearly identify key content opportunity areas for priority user groups. The project led to design of a user-centric portal that supported user adoption across key user groups.
- Research & UX Lead for project.
- Development of Research Strategy & Approach to define activities and timeline.
- Execution of 45 Stakeholder interviews, 25 End User interviews & 2 Workshops in 2 weeks.
- Development and Execution of a Card Sort using OptimalSort to understand user mental models for content.
- Creation of a User Research Findings report to articulate insights.
- Persona Development to support alignment on key user groups.
- User Journey Development to define future state vision for portal.
- On-site Client Management to ensure buy-in of activities and deliverables.
- Project management of research & UX activities.
- Mentor and manager for junior resources.
- Business development for initial and future phases of project work - including scoping and articulating approach.