Healthcare UX Operations Review
The client was In the middle of redeveloping their human resources (HR) portal. As the portal team was requesting additional funding for UX improvements to the portal; management wanted to validate that the investment to date was worthwhile and that the request for additional funding for the proposed UX activities was valid.
A review of the portal team's UX operations, a heuristic review of the new portal and a recommendation/roadmap for future activities.
The operations review identified ineffiencies in processes and activities; ensuring that funding could be redirected to improving the foundation of user experience activities.
- Defined and executed UX Operations Review
- Led stakeholder interviews
- Completed heuristic assessment
- Conducted capability assessment based on best practices
- Developed and communicated recommendation report to stakeholders & project sponsor