Managed Cloud Customer experience Strategy
The client - a global Managed Cloud organization - wanted to identify opportunities to improve their website experience for prospective customers; and help increase the conversion of customers in the mid-market/enterprise segments. Based on these opportunities, the client wanted to identify quick wins to improve the experience and recommendations for a new information architecture and wireframes for a new website.
A customer experience review and recommendations - including a research report, quick win recommendations, personas, and a poster-sized journey map; as well as wireframe and information architecture development.
The client was able to identify quick wins to improve their ability to serve the mid-market/enterprise customer base. The new experience was more customer-in; rather than client-out - ensuring customer centricity across their organization.
- Responsible for leading research activities to help define the future experience for the client's flagship website.
- Facilitated stakeholder interviews, customer interviews and executive level interviews (including CEO).
- Led the development of research insights, personas and journey artifacts.
- Managed user experience outputs including information architecture, heuristic review and competitor analysis.
- Client management and project management of day to day activities and customer experience stream.
- Led junior staff in executing activities.