Pharmaceutical Product Management
The client, in the middle of completing a global Human Resources (HR) transformation needed an interim HR portal to support operational changes and consolidate fragmented content management systems. The client wanted to ensure that the portal was able to empower users to self service rather than contact a help desk. HR has also identified a need for a mobile-friendly experience, with many staff members.
The development of a responsive interim HR portal leveraging SharePoint 2010.
The new portal consolidated all content and reduced the cost to serve customers, reducing the head count required to manage HR queries.
- Led functional activities and product ownership
- Responsible for the elicitation and prioritization of requirements across client teams
- Responsible for liaising with developers (offshore and client) to answer questions to ensure the on time delivery of the portal
- Developed wireframes to articulate design and support development.
- Developed 'Style Tile' concept and iconography for visual treatment