police agency user research & strategy
The client was in the process of redesigning their intranet and changing their CMS to SharePoint 2010. The HR team aimed to transition from business to user centricity in the way that they presented information to the police force.
Undertaking user research, information architecture design (including moderated and unmoderated card sorting) and developing the vision for the future user experience to support the HR team in identifying key content to include in the future intranet experience.
From this project, the client's HR team was able to reduce the 800+ page count within the HR section of the intranet by more than 60%. This ensured that the police force was able to quickly and easily find the content they required.
- Project lead and managed junior resources
- User research with employees
- Employee persona development
- Preparing and executing card sort activities (moderated and unmoderated)
- Information architecture development
- Future-state user experience strategy development
- SharePoint 2010 wireframe development