CLOUD TECHNOLOGY UX DESIGN
During the development of a new employee interface that would manage all CPQ (configure, price, quote) interactions with customers, the client wanted to validate that the user experience aligned to best practices - based on integration point and application design constraints
A heuristic review across the application, email templates and invoice forms identified key pain points across the experience and how these could be resolved through quick wins and strategic opportunities. The future solution was then wireframed using Balsamiq to ensure that improvements could be clearly communicated with stakeholders.
Changes were able to be made to the experience before implementation; ensuring a successful and user friendly solution was launched.
- Conducted heuristic review across experiences
- Assessment of existing integration and application design constraints
- Identified and designed future experience with wireframes
- Presented and acquired buy-in for future solution
- Supported implementation of design to go-live