TELCO Customer Experience Transformation
The client had identified that customers were more likely to complete transactions if they engaged face to face with a sales representative during the purchasing process. The client wanted to identify an approach within their existing sales process to help encourage customers to transact.
Implemented a personalized and more real time SMS communication program leveraging Salesforce1. A pilot was initially launched to a small range of storses to validate assumptions before a broader roll out of the program.
The implementation improved the conversion rate within the stores and reduced the time between initial engagement and transaction. It also supported a broader initiative to integrate Salesforce into the broader sales representative experience.
- Led functional discovery activities including requirements gathering and prioritization
- Synthesized research activities to identify 'voice of customer' and key user requirements
- Led strategic design decisions for customer and sales representative experience
- ‘Proxy’ product owner to development teams (vendor and internal)
- Managed relationships with vendors
- Managed junior resources in executing activities