TESTING TECHNOLOGY UX STRATEGY
With an extremely outdated website, the client wanted to bring their digital experience into the modern age. As part of the redesign, the client required a discovery phase to identify the content, functional and user experience strategy for the website.
Through ethnographic research with global customers and employees, key user pain points were identified that were able to support an actionable user experience strategy. By executing two streams of work - one focused on the content and functional experience, and one focused on the customer and user experience; the project team was able to align opportunities that benefited the key pillars of the future web experience.
After laying the foundation through the discovery phase, the new responsive website was launched and has led to increases in transactions and visit times for customers.
- Manage UX and CX activities during development of the UX strategy for the future digital experience.
- Included planning, executing and analyzing customer interviews across Brazil, USA, China, Japan & UK.
- Developed personas and scenarios to support future vision of digital experience.
- Developed actionable strategy for execution, including recommendations across digital and cross-channel experience.
- Facilitated requirements gathering workshop with stakeholders leveraging design thinking techniques.