DELOITTE INDIA DESIGN TESTING TRAINING
During projects, offshore resources in Deloitte's India studio did not get the opportunity to complete client-facing design testing activities, such as usability testing. To increase their understanding and potential for opportunities; the studio wanted to educate their quality assurance (QA) and user experience (UX) teams on design testing techniques.
The development of a week long training course, facilitated in person in Mumbai, ensured that hands on activities could be effectively completed and ensure that participants could engaged directly with the facilitator. The training course covered:
- Defining a design test strategy
- Heuristic reviews
- Card sorts (open and closed)
- IA tree testing
- Prototype testing
- Moderated and unmoderated usability testing
- Accessibility testing
- Integrating design testing into agile approaches
- A/B testing
After the execution of the training, the QA and UX teams were able to articulate the benefits and how to execute each design testing technique. This has led to increased opportunities for the India studio team to participate or support these activities on local and global projects.
- Facilitate and lead training
- Prepare agenda in conjunction with studio requirements
- Prepare content and activities