OIL & GAS UX RESEARCH & STRATEGY
One of the largest oil & gas companies in the world, the client wanted to simplify the experience for their small to medium business customers to purchase fuels and lubricants (80% of the customer base). Platforms, processes and technology capabilities were fragmented between regions which led to inconsistencies in ordering products.
A phased approach to implementing hybris' ecommerce Order to Cash platform.
The first release ensured that employees and customers in South East Asia (Thailand, Singapore and Malaysia) were able to transition from a paper based, and extremely manual, ordering process into one that reduced errors, increased efficiencies in ordering and ensured that it aligned to regulatory requirements for the region.
- On-site liaison for studio team in Budapest.
- User research across North America, South America, Asia and EMEA.
- Persona development for key user groups.
- Provided on site engagement and support to client and other project streams of work to ensure the UX/UI met client expectations and business requirements.
- Developed JIRA use strategy and facilitated training sessions to educate client.
- Planned, executed and analyzed insights from moderated Usability Testing across Thailand, Singapore and Malaysia.
- Planned, executed and analyzed insights from unmoderated Usability Testing using Chalkmark.